Our planners will report on the feasibility and practicalities of your delivery requirements thereby managing expectations. In addition they will provide real-time status reporting on timescales, costing and resources.
We understand that project planning is a fundamental project management technique required for the successful delivery of all projects. By investing in our planning support services your organization will gain:
- An individually tailored, cost effective framework and tracking tool
- A fully developed and maintained project schedule and resource plan
- Greater accuracy with resource planning and improved cash flow management
- Increased control over project interdependencies
- Real time reporting (Macro and Micro Level)
- Realistic project timescales and budget allocation
- Risk and Earned Value Analysis
- Overall reduction in project costs
- Projects and benefits delivered on time
preparation of teneder documents for selecting the best supplier for the particular purpose;
– preparing evaluation critera based on consultations with the clients;
– managing the whole bidding process – from issuing the tender documentation, through communicating with the tenderes in the process (amendments, addenda to the tender documents; replying to requests for clarification, etc.), to evaluating the recieved offers and issuing a Tender Evaluation Report;
– conducting the pre-contract negotiations;
– assisting for the deal completion, i.e. signing of the contract by both parties.
Early involvement of the Contract Manager includes negotiating the form and terms and conditions in contracts and continues into ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution. Through a systematic process the end result is a project which maximizes financial and operational performance, provides value for money and mitigates and minimizes risk.
An integral part of Contract Management is the role of the Quantity Surveyor who will perform a variety of tasks including
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- advising the most suitable contract to employ
- performing risk and value management and cost control;
- advising on procurement strategy;
- identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- preparing and analysing costing for tenders;
- allocating work to subcontractors;
- providing advice on contractual claims;
- analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- valuing completed work and arranging payments;
Our project management team manages the construction phase. We can provide full-time or part-time on-site construction supervision, supported by our in-house design and engineering teams throughout the construction phase. Our construction supervisors are accredited in accordance with project requirements be they confined space entry, first aid, fire awareness, construction or general safety.
Whatever your requirements, we provide construction management which is integrated with the delivery of your project. Our construction managers report construction progress, monitor inspection and test plan compliance for both pre-commissioning and commissioning. We administer quality site inspections and practical completion certificates, supervise contractual compliance and review technical compliance during construction.
We are here to establish your needs and deliver the best quality service possible.
Experienced relocation professionals manage your relocation programme and support your relocating employees throughout their move, coordinating all the aspects of the relocation in to one seamless service. All based on the service package that has been developed to suit your needs and within your policy.
We provide your business with an experienced Account Manager who works with you to develop a relocation programme built around your organisation’s requirements. They will be able to advise on all aspects of managing a relocation programme and its administration.
A single point of coordination is provided for each of your relocating employees throughout their relocation. A dedicated Mobility Coordinator will coordinate and guide them through the process.
What is Included in the Relocation Management Service:
- Experienced Account Management team
- Policy design and review
- Administration of relocation benefits
- Ongoing assignment support
- Bespoke reporting